The Royalton at Capitol Commons
- Estancia Shopping Mall housing international brands and lifestyle retailers.
- Residential Towers that offer a private sanctuary to its residents.
- A brand-new Unimart to provide the widest array of local and international grocery items.
- The Paragon that houses 6 state-of-art digital cinemas, restaurants and lifestyle stores.
- Reaching about a hectare, Capitol Commons Park stands as the center of activity with wide flexible spaces for various activities.
- Office Spaces
A Home Fit For Royals
- 64-storey Luxury Residential Condominium rising above the Manila skyline
- 61 residential floors
– 424 Total Units
- Level 5: Garden units
- Level 6-37: Low rise Residential
- Level 38-65: High Rise Residential
- Level 66-67: Penthouse Units
– 446 total parking slots
- 3 levels of podium parking, with a retail portion at the first level
- 5 levels of basement parking
- – Designed with proper orientation from the sun and wind
– Blocks off solar heat from the afternoon sun
- NO TWO UNITS ALIKE. The design inspiration of the building is “The Veil”. The “veil” seems to lightly wrap on the building as if to flutter and flap in the wind. The fold in the fabric of the veil becomes the balconies of the units. Just like the fold of the fabric, the balconies will not have the same cuts and sizes, giving us unique lay-out on each floor and different features in each units.
Residential Master Plan
The 5 Towers have enormous opportunities for breathtaking views of both downtown Ortigas Center to the Northwest and the Pasig River, Laguna de Bay and mountains to the Southeast.
The first tower will royally sit at 4,101 sqm lot that will offer an urban lifestyle for the modern Filipinos wanting to have easy access to premium business, shopping and retail establishments.
- Floor to Floor Height
– 3 meters
- Party Walls
– Concrete Hollow Blocks (CHB) between units, 6 inches thick.
– Dry wall between bedrooms.
– Laminated glass on powder coated aluminum frame.
– 4 units passenger elevator, capacity: 16 persons.
– 1 unit service elevator, capacity: 21 persons.
- Cable / Data / Telephone
– Ready to receive service provider.
- Emergency Power
– 100% back-up power for common areas.
– 50% back-up for all residential units.
- Smoke Detectors
– Provided in compliance with building and fire code.
- Lightning Arester
– Provided above roof.
- Water Supply
– Individual water metering, tanks located at the mechanical levels.
- Garbage Disposal
– Garbage chute on all building floors.
Product Mix Area includes unit + balcony areas (in sqm) % Studio 34 – 44 15% 1 BR 60 – 89 29% 2 BR 98 – 117 55%
click a photo to see each unit’s floor plan
- Private Driveway
- Secure & Convenient Podium and Basement Parking
- Landscaped Garden Deck
- Lap Pool with Cabanas
- “Club Room” for Private Parties and Dining
- Residents’ Lounge
- High-Performance Fitness Facilities
- Welcoming Grand Lobby
- 5 High-Speed Elevators
- Mail Room and Concierge Package Storage
- Convenient Access to Ground Level Retail
- 100% Emergency Power Supply for Residential Units
- Efficient Garbage Disposal Amenities on All Floors
- One of a kind private balconies.
- Layouts maximize expansive views and natural light.
- Spectacular views of the Ortigas skyline and Sierra Madre mountains.
- Large open combined Living, Dining and Kitchen area.
- Units have no beams resulting in better Feng Shui, easier decorating and a peaceful open feeling.
- Floor to ceiling height is approximately 3 meters.
- Split-type air conditioning units located in bedrooms, dining and living areas.
- Laminated wood flooring in bedrooms and homogenous tiles for living, dining and kitchen areas.
- Built-in modular furniture includes:
– Overhead and base cabinet in the kitchen
– Bedroom closets
– Bathroom washbasin base cabinet
- Kitchen fixtures and fittings: Granite countertop, Stainless steel accessories, Provision for range hood.
- Bathroom fixtures and fittings: Granite countertop, Stainless steel accessories, Glass shower partition, Rainshower head, Provision for multi-point water heater.
- Provision for washer and dryer
- Cable, telephone and data ready.
From the former site of Rizal Provincial Capitol, Ortigas & Co. is now transforming it into a Php 25 billion mixed-used development which is now called The Capitol Commons.
For further information and free quote
You may email us too…